Friday, November 11, 2011

Exciting Week

What a exciting week it has been since last Saturday.  On Saturday I sold the XL Angus Mature Cow Herd Dispersal, in Springfield, MO we sold 68 lots to average $2040.  Then that evening I was in Columbia, MO to sell the Calf Quest sale where we had 22 lots of Club Calves, the Travel Channel filmed the sale for the show Truck Stop Missouri, the show should be airing in March.  On Sunday I had the opportunity of visiting Sydenstricker Genetics in Mexico, MO and viewed the sale offering for the Nov. 19th Production Sale.  As in years past the offering is outstanding with females and bulls that can improve any operation. Check out the Sales & Events Calendar page for a link to the sale catalog.
This has been a busy week with four car auctions and in the morning I leave for Louisville, KY for the North American. I look forward to being at the show as well as some of the other Angus events that will be taking place.

No comments:

Post a Comment