Thursday, November 17, 2011

North American

This past weekend I was in Louisville, KY for the North American.  I had the opportunity to visit with a lot of different people that I had not seen in along time.  The cattle were excellent in all of the breeds that I saw.  It was very interesting to go to some of the Angus Association meetings.  I was able to serve as a voting delegate for the first time and was honored to do so.  It is always enjoyable to meet new folks and catch up with old friends. 
Tomorrow I will head to Mexico, MO to sell the Sydenstricker Genetics production sale on Saturday. The cattle look great and interest has been good, if I can be of assistance to any of you let me know I will be glad to assist you with your purchases. 
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment