Friday, July 13, 2012

NJAS Here We Come

I am excited to say that I will be attending the National Jr Angus Show this next week!  The show is being held in Louisville, KY, which was the site of my first NJAS in 1995.  The NJAS was always a highlight of our summers, from 1995 until my brother Jordan was done showing we only missed one show.  I learned a great deal and made friends from all over the nation.  I hope that each Jr that is going this year has as good of an experience that I had when I was a Jr member.

I'm also excited that my wife Rachel owner of Western Beads & Bling will have her Jewelry for sale while at the show, look for her in the trade show area.  I would encourage everyone to stop by, say hi and check out all the new BLING!! 

I wish all of you good luck and safe travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment